WilliamsRDM is always on the lookout for potential team members who are passionate about their work—people who are collaborative, focused, real self-starters. If you are an out-of-the-box thinker, enjoy a challenge, value honesty and integrity, and the idea of working in a tight-knit, family-like work environment appeals to you—we might just be a match.
Candidates must be able to provide verification of the legal right to work in the United States. EEO/AAP. WilliamsRDM is an E-Verify participant.
Top Reasons to work at WilliamsRDM”
- Work for a company that attracts top-tier R&D engineers and designers and cream of the crop machining and fabrication technicians.
- Be part of a team that performs cutting-edge research, development, and manufacturing.
- Enjoy competitive base salaries, benefits, and bonuses.
- Make meaningful contributions that can influence company direction and success.
- Grow with an established, profitable enterprise.
- Air concerns, resolve issues, make suggestions with a no-fault, open door policy that gives you access all the way from your manager’s office to the president’s.
- Work near historic downtown Fort Worth—part of the booming Metroplex and an area known for affordable, high-quality everyday living.
Electrical Assembler – Defense
WilliamsRDM is looking for an Electrical Assembler to perform complex electrical assembly in a fast-paced, defense manufacturing, assembly environment. May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another, during the assembly process.
WilliamsRDM is looking for a Maintenance Technician, who under supervision, perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance and facilities areas such as: Electrical work, controls, plumbing, carpentry, framing, sheet rock, grounds, occasional janitorial, general labor work.